Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WEBSITE REVAMP


Its been over a year since i've done ANYTHING with my website. I'm sick of looking at it and everything is very old and, to me, boring.

Soooo I've solicited the help of Drioux Galvan to help me get it up to date. Besides art direction and making websites, Drioux also creates some pretty bad ass music. Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/drioux

Anyway, here's a not-so rough test of what the new evansussman.com layout will look like... i think its pretty cool. Who doesn't like tacky wall paper and old picture frames?

Also, I've also been working pretty hard on a new reel. Here is what is hopefully the final version of it: Of course, there will be a much higher resolution version on the new site...

1 comment:

Dan Flynn said...

I love tacky wall paper and old picture frames. It's my favorite.

That's a pretty slick demo reel. Now you need to create another reel that details how you created this reel.