Sunday, March 9, 2008

First!

THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POSTING!!!...

...this is my first blog posting.

It feels like the first time i got my car up to 100 on the interstate: i thought there would be a lot more excitement surrounding it, but like driving, i'm just sitting in a chair and nothing too crazy is happening.


BUT! i did want to start doing this because i'm always working on little tidbits of stuff i'd like to get feedback on. I can't draw though, so expect more in video form, or drawings in other people's styles. Like Steve Young!

He made the backgrounds in a movie i shot a little while ago. It was all done on greenscreen with help from John Slyker, Joe Gaudet, and Danielle Kosann.

Its about a guy who takes his girlfriend to the moon in a homemade rocketship. Here's the ship that Steve so creatively came
up with. When i first saw it i was blown away.


Also - check out this quick test render i did of Steve BGs composited with the live action in AECS3. I hate the quality of googlevideo, but it'll have to do...



Word

-E

3 comments:

Avril said...

great first poost!

Trevor Piecham said...

damnnnnnnn! That has a really cool look. Can't wait to see more.

Dan Flynn said...

I'm pretty sure my car would implode and take out half the city if I tried reaching 100 with it.

But yeah. Freaking amazing stuff there.