Monday, December 1, 2008

Catch Up Blog

Ok - wow. Somehow it's been 8 months since i last updated this thing. And a lot of stuff has happened in those 8 months...

Here's a recap:

MAY
I asked Avril to marry me.... She said yes!
So we quickly set a date(before she could change her mind):I couldn't really afford a proper ring. So my grandmother offered her's - which was her engagement ring, and before that, her grandmother's... the sentimental value of it is so cool. The jeweler estimated the ring was probably made somewhere around 1900-1920...

Grandmom:
The ring:

JUNE
I left Soup2Nuts after working as Director Of Post Production for about 5 years. It was hard to leave, but i was ready to move on and take a shot at free lancing.

JULY
Let's see.. Then we had a big Fourth of July party. Joe Pleiman and his buddies played. I think everyone had a good time. My buddies Drew, Ben, Tanner, and Eugene were all in from out of town...
Then some other stuff happened. A lot of wedding planning occured, and then we got married!

SEPTEMBER



Then Av and I were off for a short weekend get-away (honeymoon still to come). But we realized the place we were staying was where the Shinning was shot(no joke):
And besides, the staff there was horrible. The dinning room required dress shoes, but even though it was the day after our wedding and we had just driven 2.5 hours up, not to mention paying to be there, they didn't allow us down. So we took off the next day after a night of room service. Never go to Bretton Woods (Mount Washington Resort) in NH - unless you like a lot of pomp and ridiculous prices... bah.

OCTOBER
Halloween came. Av was Amy Weinhouse and I was Edward Scissor Hands:
NOVEMBER
Obama won! We were all psyched as the whole family were Obama supporters, even Rufus.

Now its the end of November, Thanksgiving is over, and the new year is coming up soon. So sweet, that's it! I'm up to date. My next blogo will be all about the work that i have done since my last post. There's been some pretty fun stuff. Its kind of cool to look back like this. It really has been an awesome/crazy year....



No comments: